Area Sales Manager Italy - For a two-year period
Do you have a Bachelor's degree, are you customer driven with excellent commercial skills with experience in the B2B Market? Are you hands-on, do you have an eye on customer questions and market trends? Are you fluent in both the Italian and English language? Then we offer a great challenge! Due to the absence of our current Area Sales Manager we are looking for an
As an Area Sales Manager you manage our Sales within the Italian Market. You are responsible for the growth, development and performance in assigned region. You develop business plans and sales strategies within territory and key accounts to attain company goals and profitability. You are responsible for the further development of existing markets and win new business through organic growth of (potential) customers. You will also independently manage contacts with various customers, while also maintaining and expanding your own network.
In addition, you:
- introduce the products and services of Suiker Unie to customers and prospects and build and maintain relationships with various key stakeholders to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction;
- prepare selling prices and negotiate sales contracts;
- provide the sales planning and customer data and make visit reports and process them in the CRM-system;
- work in close contact with your local customer service colleague;
- liaise with the European Sales Team and internal stakeholders across supply chain, technical and commercial departments to ensure customer needs are understood and delivered in timely and organized manner;
- are responsible for maintaining close contact with the local distributors we co-operate with.
- take care of relevant information from the market and use it as input for product development.
- The candidate must be located in / willing to relocate to Italy.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Food and a proven track record on sales in B2B market.
- 4+ years of experience in the food industry, preferably commodities.
- Internationally orientated, entrepreneurship, result-driven and quality focus.
- Initiative, creative, energetic, open minded and a flexible attitude.
- Good oral and written command of both Italian and English.
- Frequent travelling to connect to the head-office and key accounts is part of the job.
We offer a fulltime position for a two-year period. In addition to a good salary, we offer good secondary employment conditions.
Suiker Unie International is registered in Forli, but you will be working from your home office. Our head office is located in Dinteloord, The Netherlands.
Enquiries and applications
For more information about this position please contact Eveline Bavelaar, Manager Sales Industry, tel. +31 (0)620959239. Sending in your job application can be done by clicking the application button below. Your motivation letter can be addressed to Leoni van Leeuwen, Recruiter.